Next Month...

I'm contemplating if I should even engage in the tour so soon, or if I should wait until the Spring to begin the ring or recitals. Though tickets are selling, they're moving too slowly. I'm in a space where I should maybe hold on to my overseas shows and save the US concerts for the next season.

How's this?

Initial Run

February 9,  Scarab Club (Detroit) | $5
February 12 - 1901 Arts Club - Salon (London*) | £10
February 14 - Le Carmen (Paris*) | 10€
February 18 - Weiler Concert Hall (NYC) | $10
February 20 - New School of Music (Boston) | $10
TBA - Preston Bradley Hall, Chicago Cultural Center (Chicago) | $10
March 15 - The Music Settlement, Burke Mansion (Cleveland) | $10
March 26 - Recital Hall, Washington University (St. Louis) | $10
March 27 -  Chapel Performance Space at Good Shepherd Center (Seattle) | $10

Non - Classical Run

April (TBA) - Gallery345 (Toronto*) | $20
May (TBA) - TBA (Chicago) | $20
June (TBA) - TBA (Seattle) $20
June (TBA) - TBA (Los Angeles) $20
July (TBA) - TBA
(NYC) | $20
August (TBA) - Cercle Suedois (Paris*) | 20€

Paris Debut:

September 20 - Salle Cortot (Paris*) | $20

October - December TBD

 

It seems a little less stressful, money-wise for me, but I suppose time will tell.

Until then,
Louis