Recital Postponement?

Promotion expenses have grown, ticket sales are slowly picking up, and the deadlines are getting tighter. With this said, certain changes are possible to be made...should I postpone the dates? I've been thinking over the last couple of weeks that I should spread out the concert dates entirely.

I haven't decided how I was going to do this, but I may keep the Scarab Club Date on February 9th, and possibly keep my Europe dates as well. But if they don't sell faster, I might postpone them into the Spring.

Stay tuned,
Louis